"We will infect this generation with the life-transforming Gospel of Jesus Christ"
What we offer:
Seven-Our weekly student night of worship, teaching, small groups and hang time with other students. Generally we work our way through a book of the bible. It meets in the Chakula Cafe @ 6:30p on Wednesdays. Open to Middle School and High School.
Pods-Our small groups that meet in groups of 2 or 3 with one of our Leads at locations around St. Louis during the week. This is the place for mentorship and accountability. Talk with the Student Director about how you can get involved with a Pod.
Bible Classes-Each Sunday morning, 9am, we offering Bible classes for our middle and high school students in the Chakula Cafe area.
We have two primary goals for the students of West Hills:
- To instill in every student a growing knowledge of the grace of Jesus and bring them to a deeply rooted understanding of the foundational beliefs of the Christian faith.
- To help every student grasp the importance of engaging culture with this truth.
West Hills Student Ministry Mission Statement
We will infect this generation with the life-transforming Gospel of Jesus Christ.
West Hills Student Ministry Vision
The West Hills Student Program will be Gospel-driven in its efforts to engage culture, teach sound doctrine, experience Christ-centered community and encourage a heart for local and global missions.
West Hills Student Ministry Values
1. Word-Centered: by being Word-Centered, we will be discipling
2. Gospel-Centered: by being Gospel-Centered, we will be missional
3. Community-Centered: be being Community-Centered, we will produce action
4. Parent-Partnered: by working along-side our students' parents with their support and involvement, our students learn at home and at church
5. A Part of the Global Body: the student directors will reach outside of West Hills for the great missional purpose of bringing Jesus both to our local community and global communities