Sunday, October 27, 2013, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Indoor Carnival! Photo Booth! Costume Contest!
Candy! Games! Prizes!
Providing the STL community with a fun, safe, delicious way to celebrate Halloween.
Grab your best costume, practice your cutest begging eyes and head out for a night of Trunk-or-Treating you won't soon forget! (plus, if your parents are really nice, you'll still get to Trick-or-Treat on Thursday...
2 nights of candy!)
Festivities kick off at 6p.m. with trunk-loads of candy.
What's happening that night?
- Trunk-or-Treating: collect tons of candy with friends while making your rounds
of the West Hills parking lot
- Indoor Carnival - bounce house, photo booth, games, crafts, prizes...
- Sweets: hot chocolate (to keep everyone warm), popcorn & more!
- Costume contest: judges will be scoping out the best dressed Tunk-or-Treaters, so show off your smile!
- Car contest: We'll also be handing out awards for the best decorated car, so come prepared!
What can you do to make sure everyone has fun at Trunk-or-Treat?
1) Show up!
2) Invite someone you know...friends, neighbors, classmates
3) Decorate YOUR car & bring candy! (for safety purposes, we ask that decorated cars
show up at 5:30)
4) Volunteer your time and energy before, during or after the event. To serve, contact Jody Gross
() or CLICK HERE.
Sunday, October 27th, 6p.m. See you there!